Wyatt and Hagen are the best kind of friends, for when they are together the fun never ends. Playing baseball or chasing down bugs, stomping in puddles or picking up slugs. Getting all messy, really isn't was bad. That's the kind of fun little boys like to have.
So when I come home all dirty and
muddy, I say "Don't be so mad mom, I was out with my buddy!"
So when I come home all dirty and
muddy, I say "Don't be so mad mom, I was out with my buddy!"
Everyone needs a best friend especially kids. This years is the first year in a long time that we have kids in the neighborhood!! A lot of the neighbors are older people whose kids are all grow up. Wyatt however has found a best friend that has actually lived around the corner for a few years. This summer it has been all about Wyatt and Hagen!!!
RyAnne's Best Friend Gabby
Ryanne has also found a good friend, Gabby! Gabby came over to play last week. RyAnne had so much fun! I think that she has asked me every day this week if Gabby is coming back to play. She has been picking up the phone and pretending to call Gabby. She also really likes to go to church so she can see Gabby. They were so Cute playing that I could not help but snap a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment