Monday, August 31, 2009

1st grade! Really!

Am I ready for this? Kindergarten was no big deal but 1st grade is for big kids and I can not believe that Wyatt is a big kid!

I also just realized how hard it is going to be working every Saturday. Before it was no big deal, working Saturday. I got to be home with the kids all day on my day off. It did not matter what day I had off. Wyatt will be in school all day on my day off. I will miss him. I think it will be weird being home all day with out him. On Saturday his day off I will be at work:( Wyatt will be without me more than he will be with me:( I know that I have done everything I can to teach him right and wrong. Now it will be on his shoulders to show me if he actually listened.

Tonight the school had an open house and we got to go and meet Wyatt's teachers. He will be in a dual immersion program. All morning he will be in a Spanish classroom. All instruction will be in Spanish. I am glad that he is going to have this opportunity. It is really the fastest and best way to learn Spanish. I am also glad that I have learned so much Spanish at work! I be able to halp him with his homework!

I will post pictures of Wyatt's big day tomorrow!

No comments: