Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RyAnne's Big Week

Sunday Feb 28th RyAnne Rides With No Training Wheels! We actually took RyAnne's training wheels off last fall but she could not quite ride her bike by herself. Sunday it was a nice day and she decided she wanted to ride her bike. I helped her a few times around the block. She was doing great! After a little practice she was going down the road be herself.
Wednesday March 3rd "Holes in Her Ears"
When we asked RyAnne what she wanted for her birthday she said. "I want holes in my ears" I said, "oh, you want to get your ears pierced." RyAnne responced, "NO, I don't want my ears pierced, I WANT HOLES IN THEM!" Wednesday I took her to the mall and got holes put in her ears. Amazing she did not shed a tear! I think she was to excited to notice the pain. Thursday March 4th RyANne Turns Five!
RyAnne wanted to have her birthday at the bowling alley. RyAnne and 12 other kids had a blast at the bowling alley. Ten frames was a little too long for some of the younger kids but over all everyone had fun.
RyAnne's Tinker Bell Cake.
RyAnne with her friend Shelby.


No comments: