May 1 we woke up to Snow. So much snow that it covered the satellite dish and the kids could not watch their cartoons in the morning. Today however was a beautiful day the kids had so much fun playing outside. RyAnne never gets tried of swinging. I am looking forward to her constantly saying, "Push me on the swing Mama" I am not sue if we are done with the snow but we will enjoy the nice days when we have them. Her are a few pics of today's playtime.

.jpg)
May 1 we woke up to Snow. So much snow that it covered the satellite dish and the kids could not watch their cartoon in the morning. Today however was a beautiful day the kids had so much fun playing outside. RyAnne never gets tried of swinging. I am looking forward to her constantly saying, "Push me on the swing Mama" I am not sue if we are done with the snow but we will enjoy the nice days when we have them. Her are a few pics of today's playtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment