Wednesday, February 18, 2009

PUGSLY!!!



We got a new dog. Pugsly!!!!!
He really is a great dog. He is a two year old pug. Brian had a pug growing up and we always told the kids that when Qubert died we would get a pug.
He had a great personality!! He is entertaining the children right now. The best part he is already potty trained!!!! He loves to play and it is a big change from the 14 year Qubert, who in his last year was lucky to get out of bed. He is definitely a lap dog. He always wants to be right next to someone although he is not particular about who that someone is.







This picture of Qubert was the last picture ever taken of him. It is how he should be remembered asleep! I never realized how much I loved that stupid dog until I had to make the decision to put him to sleep. As sad as it was I still feel like I did the right thing! I STILL MISS HIM!







No comments: