
Happy Birthday RyAnne!!!!
RyAnne turned Four Wednesday, We went to Chuckie E Cheese!!! RyAnne had a blast. She was so excite that she kept putting tokens in to rides and games and walking way because she saw something else that she wanted to do.
She got a Teddy bear, new clothes and a belle doll from mommy, Grandpa got her a movie, a princess outfit and a stuffed tiger. The Bosen Grandparents got her princess dress up dolls and Brent and Sharon gave her a outfit the has leopard print pants and a matching shirt. RyAnne likes the pants so much she insisted on sleeping in them and wore them for two days! I finally convinced
her to take them off so I could wash them. She Calls them her soft pants.
RyAnne turned Four Wednesday, We went to Chuckie E Cheese!!! RyAnne had a blast. She was so excite that she kept putting tokens in to rides and games and walking way because she saw something else that she wanted to do.
She got a Teddy bear, new clothes and a belle doll from mommy, Grandpa got her a movie, a princess outfit and a stuffed tiger. The Bosen Grandparents got her princess dress up dolls and Brent and Sharon gave her a outfit the has leopard print pants and a matching shirt. RyAnne likes the pants so much she insisted on sleeping in them and wore them for two days! I finally convinced
her to take them off so I could wash them. She Calls them her soft pants.
Unfortunatly I forgot my camera so the picture are not great because I took them with my cell phone camera.


.
No comments:
Post a Comment