Brian, much to his father dismay, had always love motorcycles. Brian has passed his love of riding on to his children. Wyatt age 6 already has his own motorcycle and of course Brian has been teaching him to ride.
Welcometo my Blogg!! I created this blogg to document our family's journey through life. To share the happy, funny, and memerable moments of our family with others.
Why not go out on a limb? Isn't that were the fruit is?
Oct. 27th 2009 "And long ago I lost my soul, To some forgotten dream, and How was I supposed to know, It wasn't what it seemed, And even though the last hello, Has left me on the floor, I don't believe in Romeos or heroes anymore."
Girls Aloud Lyrics
Followers
Wyatt
Wyatt makes me proud. A few weeks ago RyAnne and Wyatt both got balloons at the store. We stopped to eat lunch. When RyAnne opened the door to get back in the car her balloon flew out. RyAnne started to cry, she was heart broken! Wyatt whispered to me,"watch I'll make her stop crying." He then started convincing RyAnne that the balloon that flew out was actually his. He told her that her balloon was the one that was still in the car. It took some time but he finally convienced her the balloon that flew out was his. He gave his balloon to his little sister to make her stop crying! He is a very sweet boy!
Princess RyAnne
RyAnne and Wyatt were talking about what they wanted to be when they grow up. Wyatt said, "I am going to be a policeman." RyAnne said, "I am going to be a Princess" Wyatt said, "RyAnne you can't, princess are not even real!" RyAnne said, "Yes they are!! They work at Disneyland!"
Brian
Brian
Brian is best described as a little boy trapped in a man's body. I sure that his father would agree with the discription. He is a big Mopar lover. He loves working on cars. He is currently working on a Ramcharger.
No comments:
Post a Comment